The CSSRA Bursary Fund is set up to provide financial assistance to Canadian athletes attending the regatta from outside a 800 kilometre radius of St. Catharines. The bursary is a token amount given to assist with travel costs such as transportation and accommodation.
Additional funds for the bursary come from any sponsors of the Regatta and from the past generous donations of Mr. Doug Wells of Toronto, a founder of our organization. We also receive funds for the bursary from Rowing Canada Aviron and the St. Catharines Rowing Alumni Association.
Since 1983 we have assisted 2796 competitors by providing over $190,000 in travel assitance
Qualifications are as follows:
1. Up to a maximum of $100 per athlete will be paid - subject to change;
2. Funds will be paid in St. Catharines at the Regatta on the Saturday;
3. The total amount paid will be determined by the number of approved athletes
that register for the regatta;
4. The deadline for applications is April 30th of the Regatta year;
5. Successful applicants will be notified by May 10th of the Regatta year;
6 ssistance is limited to Canadian schools;
7. An athlete is eligible to apply for assistance every year but at a pro-rated
Inquiries and applications should be sent to:
14 Countryside Dr.
St. Catharines, Ontario L2W 1C3
Email inquiries may be sent to: email@example.com
CANADIAN SECONDARY SCHOOLS ROWING ASSOCIATION
All contents © 2002~2015 Canadian Secondary Schools Rowing Asociation - All Rights Reserved